Cisco and IBM have partnered to improve wide area communications for mainframe SAN users with a specialised Cisco WAN acceleration offering. It accelerates data traffic across long-distance, wide-area networks (WANs) for IBM z/OS mainframe users of Global Mirror, a business continuity and disaster recovery replication product. …
A Velvet Underground reference in a story about SANs. Only on El Reg.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article