Cisco and IBM have partnered to improve wide area communications for mainframe SAN users with a specialised Cisco WAN acceleration offering. It accelerates data traffic across long-distance, wide-area networks (WANs) for IBM z/OS mainframe users of Global Mirror, a business continuity and disaster recovery replication product. …
A Velvet Underground reference in a story about SANs. Only on El Reg.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'