Fujitsu Microelectronics America (FMA) has started shipping its first USB 3.0 SATA bridge IC, which the firm said will start appearing in gadgets by the end of this year. The MB86C30A supports data-transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s - the maximum speed available over a USB 3.0 connection, FMA claimed. The SuperSpeed bridge IC …
Linux only though
Hopefully there will be support in Ubuntu Karmic +1 for USB 3.0, Windows users will probably have to wait another couple of years.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests