NASA astronauts Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn yesterday completed the fifth and final spacewalk of space shuttle Endeavour's STS-127 mission to the International Space Station. Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn exit the Quest airlock to begin the fifth and final spacewalk. Pic: NASA During the a four hour, 54 minute excursion, …
"It was the 102nd spacewalk out of space station airlocks and the 218th American spacewalk in history. It was the third for both Marshburn and Cassidy."
So entirely unnewsworthy then. Come on NASA do something interesting...
Perhaps we can shoot a little further and actually GO somewhere. What say you NASA?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star