Spacewalkers Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn will today head outside the International Space Station for the fifth and final spacewalk of mission STS-127. The pair are tasked with wrapping some insulation around the the Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator, aka DEXTRE, and splitting power supply channels to two of the station's …
Hee Hee, he said Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Why don't you come over here and let me stroke you with my Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Heh Heh Heh....sure
Mmmmm...what the @£$%
ooooo what does this button do?
Hope they got a designated driver.......
......to keep an eye out for big black monoliths!!!!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine