Spacewalkers Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn will today head outside the International Space Station for the fifth and final spacewalk of mission STS-127. The pair are tasked with wrapping some insulation around the the Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator, aka DEXTRE, and splitting power supply channels to two of the station's …
Hee Hee, he said Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Why don't you come over here and let me stroke you with my Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Heh Heh Heh....sure
Mmmmm...what the @£$%
ooooo what does this button do?
Hope they got a designated driver.......
......to keep an eye out for big black monoliths!!!!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad