Spacewalkers Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn will today head outside the International Space Station for the fifth and final spacewalk of mission STS-127. The pair are tasked with wrapping some insulation around the the Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator, aka DEXTRE, and splitting power supply channels to two of the station's …
Hee Hee, he said Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Why don't you come over here and let me stroke you with my Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Heh Heh Heh....sure
Mmmmm...what the @£$%
ooooo what does this button do?
Hope they got a designated driver.......
......to keep an eye out for big black monoliths!!!!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers