Spacewalkers Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn will today head outside the International Space Station for the fifth and final spacewalk of mission STS-127. The pair are tasked with wrapping some insulation around the the Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator, aka DEXTRE, and splitting power supply channels to two of the station's …
Hee Hee, he said Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Why don't you come over here and let me stroke you with my Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Heh Heh Heh....sure
Mmmmm...what the @£$%
ooooo what does this button do?
Hope they got a designated driver.......
......to keep an eye out for big black monoliths!!!!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS