Spacewalkers Chris Cassidy and Tom Marshburn will today head outside the International Space Station for the fifth and final spacewalk of mission STS-127. The pair are tasked with wrapping some insulation around the the Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator, aka DEXTRE, and splitting power supply channels to two of the station's …
Hee Hee, he said Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Why don't you come over here and let me stroke you with my Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
Heh Heh Heh....sure
Mmmmm...what the @£$%
ooooo what does this button do?
Hope they got a designated driver.......
......to keep an eye out for big black monoliths!!!!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER