Database giant Oracle is buying Silicon Valley real-time data firm GoldenGate Software, for an undisclosed sum. "With the addition of GoldenGate, Oracle expects to help our customers achieve better performance, through improved business intelligence and business continuity with real-time information," said Oracle's senior veep …
Didn't they just buy...
...the Brooklyn Bridge?
Or was that some other chump?
If El Reg can afford a tab for Odds & Sods, it should be able to make (and fill) one for Stuff Larry's Bought.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years