Database giant Oracle is buying Silicon Valley real-time data firm GoldenGate Software, for an undisclosed sum. "With the addition of GoldenGate, Oracle expects to help our customers achieve better performance, through improved business intelligence and business continuity with real-time information," said Oracle's senior veep …
Didn't they just buy...
...the Brooklyn Bridge?
Or was that some other chump?
If El Reg can afford a tab for Odds & Sods, it should be able to make (and fill) one for Stuff Larry's Bought.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can