Database giant Oracle is buying Silicon Valley real-time data firm GoldenGate Software, for an undisclosed sum. "With the addition of GoldenGate, Oracle expects to help our customers achieve better performance, through improved business intelligence and business continuity with real-time information," said Oracle's senior veep …
Didn't they just buy...
...the Brooklyn Bridge?
Or was that some other chump?
If El Reg can afford a tab for Odds & Sods, it should be able to make (and fill) one for Stuff Larry's Bought.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor