Database giant Oracle is buying Silicon Valley real-time data firm GoldenGate Software, for an undisclosed sum. "With the addition of GoldenGate, Oracle expects to help our customers achieve better performance, through improved business intelligence and business continuity with real-time information," said Oracle's senior veep …
Didn't they just buy...
...the Brooklyn Bridge?
Or was that some other chump?
If El Reg can afford a tab for Odds & Sods, it should be able to make (and fill) one for Stuff Larry's Bought.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad