Rockstar Games’ Vice President has admitted that a film based on the Grand Theft Auto videogame series isn’t totally out of the question. Fans of the adult title have long argued in favour of GTA: The Movie, but Dan Houser has since said that unspecified internal creative doubts must first be overcome before such a project could …
Cos movies made from computer games are always so successful. Doom, Resident Evil (they keep cranking them out though), Aliens v Predator etc
Just don't let Uwe Boll anywhere near it!
You know that if he has anything to do with it, it'll be an absolute pile of arse. He has the reverse Midas touch - anything he touches turns to shit.
Aliens vs Predator was a comic before it was a game.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015