Rockstar Games’ Vice President has admitted that a film based on the Grand Theft Auto videogame series isn’t totally out of the question. Fans of the adult title have long argued in favour of GTA: The Movie, but Dan Houser has since said that unspecified internal creative doubts must first be overcome before such a project could …
Cos movies made from computer games are always so successful. Doom, Resident Evil (they keep cranking them out though), Aliens v Predator etc
Just don't let Uwe Boll anywhere near it!
You know that if he has anything to do with it, it'll be an absolute pile of arse. He has the reverse Midas touch - anything he touches turns to shit.
Aliens vs Predator was a comic before it was a game.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things