EMC has just announced second quarter results for this year which show a rise over the first quarter, but a drop on last year's numbers. Beating Wall St estimates, second quarter revenues were $3.26bn, down 11 per cent year-on-year but up 3 per cent compared to the January-March quarter. Net income of $205.2m showed the same …
Doesn this mean ...
> EMC could be seeing bottom of the recession
they've been mooned by it?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?