EMC has just announced second quarter results for this year which show a rise over the first quarter, but a drop on last year's numbers. Beating Wall St estimates, second quarter revenues were $3.26bn, down 11 per cent year-on-year but up 3 per cent compared to the January-March quarter. Net income of $205.2m showed the same …
Doesn this mean ...
> EMC could be seeing bottom of the recession
they've been mooned by it?
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?