EMC has just announced second quarter results for this year which show a rise over the first quarter, but a drop on last year's numbers. Beating Wall St estimates, second quarter revenues were $3.26bn, down 11 per cent year-on-year but up 3 per cent compared to the January-March quarter. Net income of $205.2m showed the same …
Doesn this mean ...
> EMC could be seeing bottom of the recession
they've been mooned by it?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars