Yahoo! has confirmed its acquisition of Xoopit. You can read the full story here Yahoo! is apparently on the verge of acquiring Xoopit, a startup offering tools for mining and redistributing all those photos, videos, and other files buried your web-based email client. Xoopit originally offered its webmailware only as a Firefox …
Yahoo spending/acquiring millions on technology that I'm not the vaguest bit interested in.
I can't remember the last time I used a Yahoo technology. In fact, when the acquired flickr, I closed my flickr account because I didn't want to open a yahoo account just to carry on using a service that I'd been using for ages.
Come on, Yahoo. Just roll over and let MS tickle your tummy. There's a good doggy.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article