Yahoo! has confirmed its acquisition of Xoopit. You can read the full story here Yahoo! is apparently on the verge of acquiring Xoopit, a startup offering tools for mining and redistributing all those photos, videos, and other files buried your web-based email client. Xoopit originally offered its webmailware only as a Firefox …
Yahoo spending/acquiring millions on technology that I'm not the vaguest bit interested in.
I can't remember the last time I used a Yahoo technology. In fact, when the acquired flickr, I closed my flickr account because I didn't want to open a yahoo account just to carry on using a service that I'd been using for ages.
Come on, Yahoo. Just roll over and let MS tickle your tummy. There's a good doggy.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer