Yahoo! has confirmed its acquisition of Xoopit. You can read the full story here Yahoo! is apparently on the verge of acquiring Xoopit, a startup offering tools for mining and redistributing all those photos, videos, and other files buried your web-based email client. Xoopit originally offered its webmailware only as a Firefox …
Yahoo spending/acquiring millions on technology that I'm not the vaguest bit interested in.
I can't remember the last time I used a Yahoo technology. In fact, when the acquired flickr, I closed my flickr account because I didn't want to open a yahoo account just to carry on using a service that I'd been using for ages.
Come on, Yahoo. Just roll over and let MS tickle your tummy. There's a good doggy.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers