Yahoo! has confirmed its acquisition of Xoopit. You can read the full story here Yahoo! is apparently on the verge of acquiring Xoopit, a startup offering tools for mining and redistributing all those photos, videos, and other files buried your web-based email client. Xoopit originally offered its webmailware only as a Firefox …
Yahoo spending/acquiring millions on technology that I'm not the vaguest bit interested in.
I can't remember the last time I used a Yahoo technology. In fact, when the acquired flickr, I closed my flickr account because I didn't want to open a yahoo account just to carry on using a service that I'd been using for ages.
Come on, Yahoo. Just roll over and let MS tickle your tummy. There's a good doggy.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it