Recovering data protection vendor Overland Storage has recruited a new worldwide sales and marketing VP. The previous one, Ravi Pendekanti, is moving across to look after business development. Eric Kelly became Overland's CEO in January. He had been instrumental in persuading Overland to buy the Snap low-end NAS business from …
Overland has to stop sucking first
You can juggle the salespeople, but as long as your're selling a crappy product, your future will be dull, grey and in decline.
The last Overland library I bought seemed to have been designed to cut every corner at the expense of long-term reliability. And it will be the last thing I buy from Overland.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS