Recovering data protection vendor Overland Storage has recruited a new worldwide sales and marketing VP. The previous one, Ravi Pendekanti, is moving across to look after business development. Eric Kelly became Overland's CEO in January. He had been instrumental in persuading Overland to buy the Snap low-end NAS business from …
Overland has to stop sucking first
You can juggle the salespeople, but as long as your're selling a crappy product, your future will be dull, grey and in decline.
The last Overland library I bought seemed to have been designed to cut every corner at the expense of long-term reliability. And it will be the last thing I buy from Overland.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle