Details uncovered about the image sensor inside Microsoft’s upcoming Project Natal peripheral have sparked speculation that a redesigned Xbox 360 will be launched next year. US-based imaging firm Aptina has “won exclusive rights” to supply Microsoft with 1.3Mp CMOS sensors for Project Natal, according to industry sources in …
The big question.
Will this one finally work more than a few months before breaking?
Work for more than a few months...
What, like the 'Elite' was meant to do?!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide