Details uncovered about the image sensor inside Microsoft’s upcoming Project Natal peripheral have sparked speculation that a redesigned Xbox 360 will be launched next year. US-based imaging firm Aptina has “won exclusive rights” to supply Microsoft with 1.3Mp CMOS sensors for Project Natal, according to industry sources in …
The big question.
Will this one finally work more than a few months before breaking?
Work for more than a few months...
What, like the 'Elite' was meant to do?!
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball