Details uncovered about the image sensor inside Microsoft’s upcoming Project Natal peripheral have sparked speculation that a redesigned Xbox 360 will be launched next year. US-based imaging firm Aptina has “won exclusive rights” to supply Microsoft with 1.3Mp CMOS sensors for Project Natal, according to industry sources in …
The big question.
Will this one finally work more than a few months before breaking?
Work for more than a few months...
What, like the 'Elite' was meant to do?!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads