Details uncovered about the image sensor inside Microsoft’s upcoming Project Natal peripheral have sparked speculation that a redesigned Xbox 360 will be launched next year. US-based imaging firm Aptina has “won exclusive rights” to supply Microsoft with 1.3Mp CMOS sensors for Project Natal, according to industry sources in …
The big question.
Will this one finally work more than a few months before breaking?
Work for more than a few months...
What, like the 'Elite' was meant to do?!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat