A video has appeared online in which a second-generation Blackberry Storm is apparently demonstrated. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Research in Motion (Rim) has already confirmed plans for a Storm 2. The model shown in the video is numbered the 9550 and codenamed 'Odin'. The Storm was codenamed ' …
It seems to take a good while to decide to rotate. Let's hope it isn't as dogshit as the first Storm.
So they are new to the smartphone market and don't know the history of that codename.
Ah. How cute.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun