Feeds

back to article Ricoh Aficio GX 3000S

The main problem with shoehorning inkjet printers and all-in-ones into the office environment is the time it takes for the ink to dry. Faster drying ink means higher print speeds, so Ricoh’s Gelsprinter technology that utilises gel-based inks, is designed to offer high-speed documents, with the benefits of the large colour gamut …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge

Charitable

That sounds like a rather generous verdict and score, for what could be summed up as "Awful, avoid at all costs!"

Stick with what you know Ricoh, whatever that is...

Thumb Down

Never mind the quality, feel the ink cost

Having had a GX3050N for over a year (replacing a colour laser that I transferred to my brother so he could use it for spares - he does a lot, I mean a lot, of printing), and admittedly doing less and less printing myself, recently I baulked at the ink cost when one of the colour cartridges ran out - all 3 of them were empty or nearly so, because every time you switch it on it gobbles ink, and if any cartridge is empty it will not print. Bought an HP networked inkjet (6940) for less than half the cost of a set of cartridges for the Ricoh. Now have better quality colour on ordinary paper...

This topic is closed for new posts.