O2 in Germany has stopped sending out Toshiba TG01 smartphones, which have been inadvertently infected with malware. Speaking to German-language website, an O2 spokesman said the carrier began selling the TG01 - which boasts a 4.1in, 800 x 480 display - in early July. It's not known how the virus ended up on the phones - pre- …
Should have used android
no windows nasties there :)
The price you pay...
... for wanting to have a phone that synchronizes with Outlook.
I'd rather have "strangled tethering" than a virus on my phone.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great