O2 in Germany has stopped sending out Toshiba TG01 smartphones, which have been inadvertently infected with malware. Speaking to German-language website, an O2 spokesman said the carrier began selling the TG01 - which boasts a 4.1in, 800 x 480 display - in early July. It's not known how the virus ended up on the phones - pre- …
Should have used android
no windows nasties there :)
The price you pay...
... for wanting to have a phone that synchronizes with Outlook.
I'd rather have "strangled tethering" than a virus on my phone.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide