O2 in Germany has stopped sending out Toshiba TG01 smartphones, which have been inadvertently infected with malware. Speaking to German-language website, an O2 spokesman said the carrier began selling the TG01 - which boasts a 4.1in, 800 x 480 display - in early July. It's not known how the virus ended up on the phones - pre- …
Should have used android
no windows nasties there :)
The price you pay...
... for wanting to have a phone that synchronizes with Outlook.
I'd rather have "strangled tethering" than a virus on my phone.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE