Juniper has stretched its enterprise security mechanisms to better protect all those machines logging into corporate networks from remote locations. Dubbed Juniper Networks Adaptive Threat Management Solutions, the new offering automatically deploys anti-malware and anti-spyware tools to remote clients tapping the network via …
IMPressive Virtual Performance, Well Phormed.
Wow, Juniper have certainly got their Act together, Michael [Rothschild]
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook