Dell will likely make storage supplier acquisitions to fill holes in its offerings, the company has told analysts. The company held a financial analysts event at its Round Rock, Texas headquarters yesterday. It said it is enduring a spending squeeze by its corporate, public sector and SME customers and sees a transition to …
bean counter management BS?
Dell is shrinking, not growing (they like to call it cutting costs). They don't talk about how they will improve their product, they talk about buying turnover, but they're borrowing the money to do it because they spent all their past profits and more buying back shares to keep prices high while insiders were exercising their option grants. Shareholders must think this is management BS: the shares are down 12% relative to the Nasdaq in the past 2 days.
3PAR is cheap right now
excellent product line, soft numbers. Strike while the iron's hot...
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!