Dell will likely make storage supplier acquisitions to fill holes in its offerings, the company has told analysts. The company held a financial analysts event at its Round Rock, Texas headquarters yesterday. It said it is enduring a spending squeeze by its corporate, public sector and SME customers and sees a transition to …
bean counter management BS?
Dell is shrinking, not growing (they like to call it cutting costs). They don't talk about how they will improve their product, they talk about buying turnover, but they're borrowing the money to do it because they spent all their past profits and more buying back shares to keep prices high while insiders were exercising their option grants. Shareholders must think this is management BS: the shares are down 12% relative to the Nasdaq in the past 2 days.
3PAR is cheap right now
excellent product line, soft numbers. Strike while the iron's hot...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL