Installation delays and lowered demand have depressed 3PAR's quarterly results, and it sees no green shoots of recovery looking ahead. For its first fiscal 2010 quarter, ended June 30, it expects to report revenues of $44.2m - $44.5m. This is an increase of just 3-4 per cent year-on-year but an 8-9 per cent decline compared to …
now would be a great time for Dell to acquire 3PAR, so that it can grow independently of EMC.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default