Installation delays and lowered demand have depressed 3PAR's quarterly results, and it sees no green shoots of recovery looking ahead. For its first fiscal 2010 quarter, ended June 30, it expects to report revenues of $44.2m - $44.5m. This is an increase of just 3-4 per cent year-on-year but an 8-9 per cent decline compared to …
now would be a great time for Dell to acquire 3PAR, so that it can grow independently of EMC.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs