Installation delays and lowered demand have depressed 3PAR's quarterly results, and it sees no green shoots of recovery looking ahead. For its first fiscal 2010 quarter, ended June 30, it expects to report revenues of $44.2m - $44.5m. This is an increase of just 3-4 per cent year-on-year but an 8-9 per cent decline compared to …
now would be a great time for Dell to acquire 3PAR, so that it can grow independently of EMC.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids