Sales of PCs through distributors are flat year on year, and saw their biggest drop in June. Figures from channel research firm Context showed overall sales in seven European countries grew by two per cent for the quarter, but the figures showed a massive drop in June. Sales of PCs, laptops and servers were down 11.5 per cent …
I wonder if....
Dell has noticed their sales got marginally worse since they jacked up their prices??
I take it that is Dell's subtle way of saying that it didn't sell anything last month, and that therefore the only possible way is up?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'