VMware has given its vCenter management tool an overhaul, giving admins the ability to monitor application performance and charge back departments for the privilege. VMware has kept its tools for managing server virtualization separate from the ESX Server hypervisor that implements virtualization and the features and functions …
Is it me, or is this stuff just crazy expensive?
As someone who has worked with VMware in the past it seems to me that the price of these products is crazy expensive. I think Vmware is really opening themselves up to being commoditized by other companies. They have the best products out there now, but I can't help by wonder how long that will last.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst