VMware has given its vCenter management tool an overhaul, giving admins the ability to monitor application performance and charge back departments for the privilege. VMware has kept its tools for managing server virtualization separate from the ESX Server hypervisor that implements virtualization and the features and functions …
Is it me, or is this stuff just crazy expensive?
As someone who has worked with VMware in the past it seems to me that the price of these products is crazy expensive. I think Vmware is really opening themselves up to being commoditized by other companies. They have the best products out there now, but I can't help by wonder how long that will last.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why