The Koobface worm, which previously infected users of Facebook and MySpace, is spreading among users of micro-blogging website Twitter. The scale of the attack is unclear but serious enough for Twitter to issue a warning on Friday morning, via the service's status page. Koobface-related activity has been detected on Twitter …
Not really news...
Let me know when twatter, arsebook, and myspaz _Aren't_ infected, now that would be news.
Did anyone else read that as "The Knobface Worm" ?
Yep, they are targeting the right people
MySpaz, Twatter, FarceBook users.
OK Twitter snobs......
......you're up, go!
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip