The Koobface worm, which previously infected users of Facebook and MySpace, is spreading among users of micro-blogging website Twitter. The scale of the attack is unclear but serious enough for Twitter to issue a warning on Friday morning, via the service's status page. Koobface-related activity has been detected on Twitter …
Not really news...
Let me know when twatter, arsebook, and myspaz _Aren't_ infected, now that would be news.
Did anyone else read that as "The Knobface Worm" ?
Yep, they are targeting the right people
MySpaz, Twatter, FarceBook users.
OK Twitter snobs......
......you're up, go!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness