The Koobface worm, which previously infected users of Facebook and MySpace, is spreading among users of micro-blogging website Twitter. The scale of the attack is unclear but serious enough for Twitter to issue a warning on Friday morning, via the service's status page. Koobface-related activity has been detected on Twitter …
Not really news...
Let me know when twatter, arsebook, and myspaz _Aren't_ infected, now that would be news.
Did anyone else read that as "The Knobface Worm" ?
Yep, they are targeting the right people
MySpaz, Twatter, FarceBook users.
OK Twitter snobs......
......you're up, go!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes