Specs specialist Oakley has already produced sunglasses with integrated storage, MP3 playback and detachable headphones, but now it seems that others are set to follow with hi-tech eyewear. CK_sunglasses Calvin Klein's USB sunglasses Upmarket clothing brand Calvin Klein has designed a pair of sunglasses with a detachable arm …
They should have put one in both arms...
The term "industrial espionage" springs to mind, not to mention they look fugly.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp