Specs specialist Oakley has already produced sunglasses with integrated storage, MP3 playback and detachable headphones, but now it seems that others are set to follow with hi-tech eyewear. CK_sunglasses Calvin Klein's USB sunglasses Upmarket clothing brand Calvin Klein has designed a pair of sunglasses with a detachable arm …
They should have put one in both arms...
The term "industrial espionage" springs to mind, not to mention they look fugly.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND