Specs specialist Oakley has already produced sunglasses with integrated storage, MP3 playback and detachable headphones, but now it seems that others are set to follow with hi-tech eyewear. CK_sunglasses Calvin Klein's USB sunglasses Upmarket clothing brand Calvin Klein has designed a pair of sunglasses with a detachable arm …
They should have put one in both arms...
The term "industrial espionage" springs to mind, not to mention they look fugly.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes