If you’re desperate to snare yourself Toshiba’s upcoming TG01 then get yourself down to an Orange store, where the network operator will begin dishing out the smartphone from tomorrow. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The TG01 will be free to customers prepared to sign up to a £39.15 ($63/€45) per …
Seriously. Why are manufacturers still making phones with Windows Mobile (6.1) on them? Before anyone starts, I'm speaking from experience. I've owned a couple of Windows Mobile phones. I'll never own another. This phone is clearly extremely good hardware-wise. Why besmirch it with a slow, buggy OS?
I could recommend other OSes, but that would just make this more of a flame. I recognise the whole "Office"/whatever applications/exchange thing, but come on, loads of phones do that now.
Couldn't agree more. The hardware looks great, but it's telling when showing off the browser involves the orangeworld homepage.
To me that suggests that it's browsing is off the pace.
I too have used WM and wouldn't go there again...
(comment is in the title)
In case you’ve been living under a rock...
...it's dark under here!
2 year contracts are lame; I'm still surprised they managed to get away with 18 month contracts - esp. when most of the rubbish phones they have are knackered after 9 months.
Can't believe I didn't get flamed. Quite pleased.
Good looking device. Will probably a lot fun to use for the 17 minutes the diminutive 1000mAh battery whimpers out trying to feed all those radios, CPU and the lovely screen.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops