On the day that Symantec said it will add deduplication to its NetBackup and Backup Exec, Acronis has added deduplication to its Backup and Recovery 10.0 product, and increased its upwards scalability at the same time. Acronis Backup & Recovery (ABR) is the next and rebranded version of True Image. Previous versions of the …
Just checked with the Acronis website. The most basic version of Acronis Backup and Restore Workstation is priced at £57.02 (including swingeing German VAT @ 19%).
Mind you, if this software is as good as True Image, it's probably worth the money.
An El Reg classic
Not particularly interested in the story, but maximum points to whoever came up with the sub-heading ....
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…