NetApp can't beat what EMC is offering for Data Domain. The company said on Wednesday it will not revise its proposal to purchase Data Domain to outdo EMC's new uprated bid. Data Domain said it coughed up a $57m termination fee to NetApp under the terms of its previous merger agreement, ending a six-week bidding war over the …
in the best interest of Data Domain
I am a real believer, however the best interest would be for EMC themselves, that are gaining turf in the race with IBM and HP.
Netapp partnership/sellout is in the making, just wait and see.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs