NetApp can't beat what EMC is offering for Data Domain. The company said on Wednesday it will not revise its proposal to purchase Data Domain to outdo EMC's new uprated bid. Data Domain said it coughed up a $57m termination fee to NetApp under the terms of its previous merger agreement, ending a six-week bidding war over the …
in the best interest of Data Domain
I am a real believer, however the best interest would be for EMC themselves, that are gaining turf in the race with IBM and HP.
Netapp partnership/sellout is in the making, just wait and see.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes