The upcoming PlayStation Portable Go is slightly more powerful than previously thought, technical documents filed by maker Sony have revealed. PSP_Go_FCC An extract from Sony's FCC filing reveals the true spec of the PSP Go - aka the PSP-N1001 When the PSP Go was officially unveiled at the E3 videogames show back in June, it …
480MHz yes, but not the CPU
Apparently, this clock frequency pertains to the USB port, not the CPU.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why