The upcoming PlayStation Portable Go is slightly more powerful than previously thought, technical documents filed by maker Sony have revealed. PSP_Go_FCC An extract from Sony's FCC filing reveals the true spec of the PSP Go - aka the PSP-N1001 When the PSP Go was officially unveiled at the E3 videogames show back in June, it …
480MHz yes, but not the CPU
Apparently, this clock frequency pertains to the USB port, not the CPU.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS