The upcoming PlayStation Portable Go is slightly more powerful than previously thought, technical documents filed by maker Sony have revealed. PSP_Go_FCC An extract from Sony's FCC filing reveals the true spec of the PSP Go - aka the PSP-N1001 When the PSP Go was officially unveiled at the E3 videogames show back in June, it …
480MHz yes, but not the CPU
Apparently, this clock frequency pertains to the USB port, not the CPU.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars