Nokia has confirmed recent rumours that it has designed a rugged mobile phone. Last month, a picture appeared online of a device thought to be the firm’s first rugged phone with an IP-54 toughness classification. Aside from a possible moniker, the 3720, the leaked picture was all we had to go by. Now Nokia has posted two videos …
..not that I'm being suspicious or anything, but in the second video the guy finding the phone clearly has a phone in his pocket. Could this be the one that didn't survive?
But IP 54 is a test of ingress pretection, from water or solid objects.
The phone might be good, but that bloke's swing needs some serious work. And he'd have conceded a lineout on the halfway line with that kick...
(on the 2nd video), it looks like the screen is broken....
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of unusual BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan