Nokia has confirmed recent rumours that it has designed a rugged mobile phone. Last month, a picture appeared online of a device thought to be the firm’s first rugged phone with an IP-54 toughness classification. Aside from a possible moniker, the 3720, the leaked picture was all we had to go by. Now Nokia has posted two videos …
..not that I'm being suspicious or anything, but in the second video the guy finding the phone clearly has a phone in his pocket. Could this be the one that didn't survive?
But IP 54 is a test of ingress pretection, from water or solid objects.
The phone might be good, but that bloke's swing needs some serious work. And he'd have conceded a lineout on the halfway line with that kick...
(on the 2nd video), it looks like the screen is broken....
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS