Some products remind you of certain things, and in the case of the Nikon Coolpix S630, it’s a banana. You can’t help but notice the curvature of the camera body, which sweeps gently towards the right. But although the Coolpix S630 comes in a variety of colours, yellow isn’t one of them. Nikon Coolpix S630 Nikon's Coolpix S630 …
# HA HA
£100 cheaper does everything here better and HD video...
Realistic photo examples?
It's all well and good taking test photos of bright sunny days, but I imagine most Reg readers take, for the most part, the kinds of photos I do: shots of our friends and family. These photos are often taken - gasp - indoors.
I have a Coolpix S560 and it is utterly incapable of taking a clear, unblurred shot indoors on the automatic settings. "I think there's something wrong with your camera" is something I've heard a lot. Now yes, I can bump up the ISO by going through a few menus. But if I'm going to make my own judgments about light for every shot I may as well use an old 35mm Nikon.
Is this camera an improvement? Who knows!
Come on Reg - let's see some real-world photos. We don't all spend all our time in sunny parks, much as we might like that.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?