Torrentreactor has long been regarded as one of the top bit torrent search engines, and with the demise of The Pirate Bay, it's likely bigger than ever. Now, it's been breached and is serving a potent cocktail of exploits to people browsing the site, Websense Security Labs says. Attackers have managed to inject an iframe into …
Playing it safe!
iptables -I INPUT -s 22.214.171.124 -j DROP
cant say I'm surprised ...
is this not the same site that had their domain stolen too not so long ago?
torrentreactor.com and torrentractor.net ... I don't remember, don't really care either *shrugs*
If these muppet users were not then used to send me SPAM, id say f*** the lot of em and keep quiet, after all the users are a bunch of krooks anyway. Shame their illegal activities will result in more friggin SPAM in my inbox!
...it misses the step of downloading infected files out.
As poster above says, if it wasn't for the crap we receive, I wouldn't care. Download and visit dodgy stuff, pay the price....
Now to order those penis enlarging, fat busting, cancer beating pills from the mail in my inbox....it's on the web, so must be safe.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders