Sony has entered into commercial arrangements for the production of a slimline PlayStation 3, it has emerged. The electronics giant has signed up motherboard maker Foxconn and product design firm Pegatron to jointly manufacture the slimmer model, according to a report by Taiwanese website UDN. Nothing concrete is known about …
I call BS.
I have contacts in both these contract manufactuers, and they are still producing regular PS3's. I think this is pure FUD/Stalling tactics by Microsoft and their media puppets.
i already have the orignal so not really bothered. Maybe if they released this with a price drop Sony would be stepping in the right direction!
They can sex it up all they like, it's still the runt of the current console litter. Were it not for the BR playback, mine would be sold. (And yes, I have all three consoles).
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)