Printer company Ricoh reckons you should be able to search visually for photos and files much like flipping through a photo album. It has started up a beta test in the USA for its snazzy quanp online storage service with 3D views of uploaded files. Ricoh offers client software for both Windows and Mac users with a "quanp drop" …
supposed to be pronouncable?
Probably 'kwamp' :)
Another analogy for this model would be records in a box
much like Coverflow which is gradually permeating every corner of Apple's filesystem. In summary: nothing new here
pronounce it like 'swamp' with a 'q' ..but
do they really want to keep refering to photos/images as 'digital life memories'? it makes my toes curl.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize