Printer company Ricoh reckons you should be able to search visually for photos and files much like flipping through a photo album. It has started up a beta test in the USA for its snazzy quanp online storage service with 3D views of uploaded files. Ricoh offers client software for both Windows and Mac users with a "quanp drop" …
supposed to be pronouncable?
Probably 'kwamp' :)
Another analogy for this model would be records in a box
much like Coverflow which is gradually permeating every corner of Apple's filesystem. In summary: nothing new here
pronounce it like 'swamp' with a 'q' ..but
do they really want to keep refering to photos/images as 'digital life memories'? it makes my toes curl.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS