Printer company Ricoh reckons you should be able to search visually for photos and files much like flipping through a photo album. It has started up a beta test in the USA for its snazzy quanp online storage service with 3D views of uploaded files. Ricoh offers client software for both Windows and Mac users with a "quanp drop" …
supposed to be pronouncable?
Probably 'kwamp' :)
Another analogy for this model would be records in a box
much like Coverflow which is gradually permeating every corner of Apple's filesystem. In summary: nothing new here
pronounce it like 'swamp' with a 'q' ..but
do they really want to keep refering to photos/images as 'digital life memories'? it makes my toes curl.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why