Printer company Ricoh reckons you should be able to search visually for photos and files much like flipping through a photo album. It has started up a beta test in the USA for its snazzy quanp online storage service with 3D views of uploaded files. Ricoh offers client software for both Windows and Mac users with a "quanp drop" …
supposed to be pronouncable?
Probably 'kwamp' :)
Another analogy for this model would be records in a box
much like Coverflow which is gradually permeating every corner of Apple's filesystem. In summary: nothing new here
pronounce it like 'swamp' with a 'q' ..but
do they really want to keep refering to photos/images as 'digital life memories'? it makes my toes curl.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months