In the classic movie, Take the Money and Run, Woody Allen's character, Virgil Starkwell, tries to rob a bank with a note that says "Please put $50,000 into this bag and act natural. I am pointing a gun at you." The bank teller can't read his handwriting and insists that it says "gub," not gun. After consulting with a colleague …
Lol you could say that about pratically any article anywhere.. However if anything longer than a few sentences annoys you, have you heard of this thing called Twiiter. :)
3.75% and they think they'll close a deal?
Well, maybe Wall Street has lost all financial bearing. The inflation rate in the US is likely to exceed that by a substantial amount by the end of next year. Who wants to bet money on a sure loss?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?