In the classic movie, Take the Money and Run, Woody Allen's character, Virgil Starkwell, tries to rob a bank with a note that says "Please put $50,000 into this bag and act natural. I am pointing a gun at you." The bank teller can't read his handwriting and insists that it says "gub," not gun. After consulting with a colleague …
Lol you could say that about pratically any article anywhere.. However if anything longer than a few sentences annoys you, have you heard of this thing called Twiiter. :)
3.75% and they think they'll close a deal?
Well, maybe Wall Street has lost all financial bearing. The inflation rate in the US is likely to exceed that by a substantial amount by the end of next year. Who wants to bet money on a sure loss?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?