In the classic movie, Take the Money and Run, Woody Allen's character, Virgil Starkwell, tries to rob a bank with a note that says "Please put $50,000 into this bag and act natural. I am pointing a gun at you." The bank teller can't read his handwriting and insists that it says "gub," not gun. After consulting with a colleague …
Lol you could say that about pratically any article anywhere.. However if anything longer than a few sentences annoys you, have you heard of this thing called Twiiter. :)
3.75% and they think they'll close a deal?
Well, maybe Wall Street has lost all financial bearing. The inflation rate in the US is likely to exceed that by a substantial amount by the end of next year. Who wants to bet money on a sure loss?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked