In the classic movie, Take the Money and Run, Woody Allen's character, Virgil Starkwell, tries to rob a bank with a note that says "Please put $50,000 into this bag and act natural. I am pointing a gun at you." The bank teller can't read his handwriting and insists that it says "gub," not gun. After consulting with a colleague …
Lol you could say that about pratically any article anywhere.. However if anything longer than a few sentences annoys you, have you heard of this thing called Twiiter. :)
3.75% and they think they'll close a deal?
Well, maybe Wall Street has lost all financial bearing. The inflation rate in the US is likely to exceed that by a substantial amount by the end of next year. Who wants to bet money on a sure loss?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln