In the classic movie, Take the Money and Run, Woody Allen's character, Virgil Starkwell, tries to rob a bank with a note that says "Please put $50,000 into this bag and act natural. I am pointing a gun at you." The bank teller can't read his handwriting and insists that it says "gub," not gun. After consulting with a colleague …
Lol you could say that about pratically any article anywhere.. However if anything longer than a few sentences annoys you, have you heard of this thing called Twiiter. :)
3.75% and they think they'll close a deal?
Well, maybe Wall Street has lost all financial bearing. The inflation rate in the US is likely to exceed that by a substantial amount by the end of next year. Who wants to bet money on a sure loss?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball