Desktop management specialist Kace is getting serious about Mac management, as Apple's platform makes headway in the business world. On Tuesday, Kace released the latest version of its Kbox appliances that it said ends discrimination against Macs in businesses dominated by PCs running Microsoft's Windows. Traditionally, Macs …
Okay - I am convinced now...
(as mentioned by another poster in another thread)
It really does look as if Apple's Mac product portfolio needs a desktop computer somewhere between and within Mac Pro and iMac. Maybe an iMac Pro?
Apple not serious about business customers
... otherwise they would have got round to fixing Samba in Leopard... which has been crippled since day one yet this issue is not serious to Apple who don't see through their rose tinted specs to companies that use both and need both to work together.
(and all you haters out there... yes i own a mac, still think Apple is an evil corp though, mainly due to owning a mac)
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks