Miscreants have created a Michael Jackson mass-mailing worm. The malware, which follows a growing list of other hacking attacks in the wake of the superstar's death last week, claims to offer secret songs and photos of Jackson in an attached zip file. In reality, the emails (which claim to come from email@example.com) …
it quite clearley says windows machines in the article so READ THE DAM THING!!!!!!!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops