Miscreants have created a Michael Jackson mass-mailing worm. The malware, which follows a growing list of other hacking attacks in the wake of the superstar's death last week, claims to offer secret songs and photos of Jackson in an attached zip file. In reality, the emails (which claim to come from email@example.com) …
it quite clearley says windows machines in the article so READ THE DAM THING!!!!!!!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16