Miscreants have created a Michael Jackson mass-mailing worm. The malware, which follows a growing list of other hacking attacks in the wake of the superstar's death last week, claims to offer secret songs and photos of Jackson in an attached zip file. In reality, the emails (which claim to come from firstname.lastname@example.org) …
it quite clearley says windows machines in the article so READ THE DAM THING!!!!!!!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat