Feeds

back to article In-car gadget mount sprouts arms

What do you get the portable gadget nerd who’s got an iPhone 3GS, satnav and portable media player? Why a Universal Device Mount (UDM), of course. UDM The Universal Device Mount holds three gadgets Thanks to its trident design, the UDM allows its lucky owner to simultaneously attach their three favourite portable gadgets to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
WTF?

Buggerit!

Yet more things to distract drivers. Being on two wheels I hate seeing drivers rely more and more on gadgets, if they cant drive without them they should not be on the roads. and the amount of times they are placed where they block the drivers vision.

Drivers need to keep aware of the road and other road users not talking on the phone and flicking through the mp3 player/ipod while the satnav points them in the right direction.

Thumb Down

eh.....

this wouldnt be in the way of the road at all!

Grenade

Well actually .....

Being a modern mobile techno lady, I find this this is very useful as apart from only having one sucker to lick instead of 3, it saves me a lot of time while out on the road.

However more importantly provides stable clampage for my blingy mobile, my compact make up mirror & powder-puff and will even hold a medium bar of Galaxy Chocolate for those *bad* days...

Now get outta my way you male suckas I'm coming through !!!

Girl Power !!

Paris Hilton

Fab idea

Perhaps they could make one clamp slightly larger to accommodate a slightly larger screen. Then link a forward looking video camera to this larger screen and......hey presto! You can now see where you're going.

I think this whole "seeing the road" thing may catch on.

/Paris. 'Cos she's used to mounting gadgets but not so familiar with ones with 3 arms.

This topic is closed for new posts.