EMC has confirmed industry suspicious that is developing a hot-swap Ultraflex FCoE module for its storage arrays. Yesterday Chad Sakac, EMC's VMware Technology Alliance veep, revealed: "We’re now, of course, developing an ultraflex IO module for FCoE, which (is) hot-swappable." FCoE (Fibre Channel Over Ethernet) sends Fibre …
They had a CX4 CLARiiON with a prototype FCoE UltraFlex module on display at VMWorld in Cannes back in the Spring and Chad Sakac revealed it then too.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball