EMC has confirmed industry suspicious that is developing a hot-swap Ultraflex FCoE module for its storage arrays. Yesterday Chad Sakac, EMC's VMware Technology Alliance veep, revealed: "We’re now, of course, developing an ultraflex IO module for FCoE, which (is) hot-swappable." FCoE (Fibre Channel Over Ethernet) sends Fibre …
They had a CX4 CLARiiON with a prototype FCoE UltraFlex module on display at VMWorld in Cannes back in the Spring and Chad Sakac revealed it then too.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?