EMC has confirmed industry suspicious that is developing a hot-swap Ultraflex FCoE module for its storage arrays. Yesterday Chad Sakac, EMC's VMware Technology Alliance veep, revealed: "We’re now, of course, developing an ultraflex IO module for FCoE, which (is) hot-swappable." FCoE (Fibre Channel Over Ethernet) sends Fibre …
They had a CX4 CLARiiON with a prototype FCoE UltraFlex module on display at VMWorld in Cannes back in the Spring and Chad Sakac revealed it then too.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait