Concerns over Java could end up delaying a fast-track acquisition of Sun Microsystems by Oracle. The US Department of Justice (DoJ) is reported to have asked the companies for more information about the licensing of Java, before giving its seal of approval to the deal. Sun and Oracle had hoped for approval by June 26, so that …
that nobody is concerned about MySQL.
"known to jacking up"
It's either "known to jack up" or "known for jacking up". Icon for where the editors are at the moment...
Someone with a clue
It's already begun
I tried to download JDK 6.x for Linux yesterday, which now requires a login, etc. and of course, .... my account is no longer valid! So much for Java. 'guess I'd better finally break down and learn .NOT.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen