Concerns over Java could end up delaying a fast-track acquisition of Sun Microsystems by Oracle. The US Department of Justice (DoJ) is reported to have asked the companies for more information about the licensing of Java, before giving its seal of approval to the deal. Sun and Oracle had hoped for approval by June 26, so that …
that nobody is concerned about MySQL.
"known to jacking up"
It's either "known to jack up" or "known for jacking up". Icon for where the editors are at the moment...
Someone with a clue
It's already begun
I tried to download JDK 6.x for Linux yesterday, which now requires a login, etc. and of course, .... my account is no longer valid! So much for Java. 'guess I'd better finally break down and learn .NOT.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise