Concerns over Java could end up delaying a fast-track acquisition of Sun Microsystems by Oracle. The US Department of Justice (DoJ) is reported to have asked the companies for more information about the licensing of Java, before giving its seal of approval to the deal. Sun and Oracle had hoped for approval by June 26, so that …
that nobody is concerned about MySQL.
"known to jacking up"
It's either "known to jack up" or "known for jacking up". Icon for where the editors are at the moment...
Someone with a clue
It's already begun
I tried to download JDK 6.x for Linux yesterday, which now requires a login, etc. and of course, .... my account is no longer valid! So much for Java. 'guess I'd better finally break down and learn .NOT.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy