Concerns over Java could end up delaying a fast-track acquisition of Sun Microsystems by Oracle. The US Department of Justice (DoJ) is reported to have asked the companies for more information about the licensing of Java, before giving its seal of approval to the deal. Sun and Oracle had hoped for approval by June 26, so that …
that nobody is concerned about MySQL.
"known to jacking up"
It's either "known to jack up" or "known for jacking up". Icon for where the editors are at the moment...
Someone with a clue
It's already begun
I tried to download JDK 6.x for Linux yesterday, which now requires a login, etc. and of course, .... my account is no longer valid! So much for Java. 'guess I'd better finally break down and learn .NOT.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015