Notorious hacker Max Vision faces a lengthy prison sentence after pleading guilty to two counts of wire fraud involving the trafficking of around 1.8 million credit card numbers and running a clearing house for cybercrime. Vision (aka Iceman), 36, ran an underground forum called Carders Market where carders and hackers traded in …
"Vision wanted to use his computer skills for good in future."
I think there are already people out there who know how to set up phpBB.
agent J Keith Mularski infiltrated cybercrooks to such an extent that he ended up running a rival cybercrime clearing house called Dark Market
I thought that was a nickname at first.
Max Power, he's the man whose name you'd love to touch, but you mustn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear!
Cause his name can be said, by anyone!
~Max Power (formerly Homer Simpson)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers