Notorious hacker Max Vision faces a lengthy prison sentence after pleading guilty to two counts of wire fraud involving the trafficking of around 1.8 million credit card numbers and running a clearing house for cybercrime. Vision (aka Iceman), 36, ran an underground forum called Carders Market where carders and hackers traded in …
"Vision wanted to use his computer skills for good in future."
I think there are already people out there who know how to set up phpBB.
agent J Keith Mularski infiltrated cybercrooks to such an extent that he ended up running a rival cybercrime clearing house called Dark Market
I thought that was a nickname at first.
Max Power, he's the man whose name you'd love to touch, but you mustn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear!
Cause his name can be said, by anyone!
~Max Power (formerly Homer Simpson)
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months