Notorious hacker Max Vision faces a lengthy prison sentence after pleading guilty to two counts of wire fraud involving the trafficking of around 1.8 million credit card numbers and running a clearing house for cybercrime. Vision (aka Iceman), 36, ran an underground forum called Carders Market where carders and hackers traded in …
"Vision wanted to use his computer skills for good in future."
I think there are already people out there who know how to set up phpBB.
agent J Keith Mularski infiltrated cybercrooks to such an extent that he ended up running a rival cybercrime clearing house called Dark Market
I thought that was a nickname at first.
Max Power, he's the man whose name you'd love to touch, but you mustn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear!
Cause his name can be said, by anyone!
~Max Power (formerly Homer Simpson)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads