Cybercrooks have adapted to the global economic crisis with scams based on topical subjects such as refinancing or unemployment in a bid to reel in vulnerable marks. A survey by brand protection firm MarkMonitor on four leading financial brands reveals that fraudsters are targeting vulnerable individuals looking for ways to keep …
This is news?
Scammers will exploit anything.
I'm currently negotiating with a bank manager over $25m that Michael Jackson had stashed away in Benin.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab