In preparation for the launch of Windows 7 next October, PC maker Asus has launch an upgrade programme for selected models. The firm’s scheme is simple. You buy an eligible machine between now and the end of January 2010, and Asus will upgrade your machine’s version of Vista – Home Premium, Business or Ultimate – or XP to the …
Thought it was supposed to be this October, or have Microsoft postponed it again?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES