A video has been leaked online of what some may hope is Apple’s next addition to its laptop line: a transforming MacBook. Ok, so the advert’s not really a leak from Apple’s HQ, but it’s cool. Why? As you’ll see, the video shows an Apple MacBook that’s able to transform itself from a laptop into a pint-sized spaceship. Can't see …
Mine's better than his!
My three year old Dell has been flying ever since I installed Ubuntu!
Lucky the window was open
It wouldn't work in winter, or does it have laser cannons as well?
How is this news ?
So how is CGI about an Apple Crapintosh news.
That is very cool
very well done, I liked it
...the delivery would probably have gone better if the robot had bothered to take the parcel with it. It probably left a card saying "we tried to deliver a parcel but you were out. Come and get it instead.
That ship looks very much like the combat drones from a very old game called Deuteros to me.
Impressive CGI though. =)
yeah i prefer that vid too
but ive also gotta laugh that it takes 4 very expensive macs to take out a piece of shit 4 year old acer laptop :D
maybe a small dig at macintosh from the maker :)
Why doesn't it look like a MacBook?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...