HDS has added a raft of incremental upgrades to its AMS2000 line of mid-range storage arrays. The standard expansion tray is now accompanied by a high-density tray, a 4U enclosure with 48 drives inside it. The maximum number of drives supported hasn't been raised though, and so array capacity limits are unchanged. HDS has also …
The most interesting part Mr yoshida wrote
The most interesting part Mr Yoshida wrote:
"The AMS 2000 can move data between tiers of storage with in the AMS without disruption to the application."
so you can move data between slow SATA and fast 15k SAS drives as needed - just like a local SVC.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA