HDS has added a raft of incremental upgrades to its AMS2000 line of mid-range storage arrays. The standard expansion tray is now accompanied by a high-density tray, a 4U enclosure with 48 drives inside it. The maximum number of drives supported hasn't been raised though, and so array capacity limits are unchanged. HDS has also …
The most interesting part Mr yoshida wrote
The most interesting part Mr Yoshida wrote:
"The AMS 2000 can move data between tiers of storage with in the AMS without disruption to the application."
so you can move data between slow SATA and fast 15k SAS drives as needed - just like a local SVC.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search