Luczo's law seems to suit Seagate - it's just raised its quarterly revenue guidance. Since ousting Bill Watkins six months ago in January, and retaking the CEO reins, board chairman Stephen Luczo has reshaped Seagate, cut costs, and regained 2.5-inch drive parity with Western Digital, if not leadership, positioning the company …
After the 7200.11 debacle (which left me with a dead boot drive and a lot of downtime) , it'll be many years before I risk buying another drive from these clowns!
After the "seagate snubs linux" insult, and the crappy reliability of recent product, its obvious the rot extends through Seagate.
So it is not relevant to me or my companies, we now shop elsewhere.
Shame.. My ST-506, ST-412 and both ST-225s are /still/ working, reminding me that Seagate were a great company. Once.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM