Samsung has canned the development of 1.8in hard disks in favour of a focus on solid-state drives, it has been claimed. The allegation was made by Taiwanese notebook-maker moles who say the move will mean there are fewer 1.8in drives available for thin'n'light laptops, currently being keenly promoted by the likes of Intel as the …
WTF do I need a title for?
It won't lead to shortages, it will just mean we'll be using SSDs at last.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad