Last week Samy Aboel-Nil, Dell market dev director, popped into Vulture Central to discuss the company’s ambitious drive into Cloud-based software and security services. Those who missed the live webcast/ slideshow can now tune into the on-demand edition. Samy linked up with The Register’s event moderator Tim Phillips and Dan …
"Dell takes Reg readers to the Cloud
What's in it for them?"
Why, water vapour, of course.
Some dust and bacteria too, among other tiny stuff.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked