Last week Samy Aboel-Nil, Dell market dev director, popped into Vulture Central to discuss the company’s ambitious drive into Cloud-based software and security services. Those who missed the live webcast/ slideshow can now tune into the on-demand edition. Samy linked up with The Register’s event moderator Tim Phillips and Dan …
"Dell takes Reg readers to the Cloud
What's in it for them?"
Why, water vapour, of course.
Some dust and bacteria too, among other tiny stuff.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search