An SSL security guru is urging incentives to promote website certificate upgrade in response to problems with a widely-used digital-signature algorithm. Collisions in the MD5 hashing algorithm mean that two different inputs can produce the same output. Last year independent researchers showed how the cryptographic flaw might …
get a free non-limited cert from http://cert.startcom.org/
Not much use since it isn't recognised by default in IE
Re: Easy answer
I have free certs from CACert - Not much good when no one has the CA root certificates pre-shipped.
And CACert don't look half as dodgy as that lot.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!