An SSL security guru is urging incentives to promote website certificate upgrade in response to problems with a widely-used digital-signature algorithm. Collisions in the MD5 hashing algorithm mean that two different inputs can produce the same output. Last year independent researchers showed how the cryptographic flaw might …
get a free non-limited cert from http://cert.startcom.org/
Not much use since it isn't recognised by default in IE
Re: Easy answer
I have free certs from CACert - Not much good when no one has the CA root certificates pre-shipped.
And CACert don't look half as dodgy as that lot.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks