An SSL security guru is urging incentives to promote website certificate upgrade in response to problems with a widely-used digital-signature algorithm. Collisions in the MD5 hashing algorithm mean that two different inputs can produce the same output. Last year independent researchers showed how the cryptographic flaw might …
get a free non-limited cert from http://cert.startcom.org/
Not much use since it isn't recognised by default in IE
Re: Easy answer
I have free certs from CACert - Not much good when no one has the CA root certificates pre-shipped.
And CACert don't look half as dodgy as that lot.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads