HP's next-generation arrays will be based on a scale-out, virtualised storage architecture using bladed storage processors and a separate storage management software layer - oh, and industry-standard drives and components. This is the message being put out by HP's new StorageWorks EMEA VP, Garry Veale, fresh from leaving Copan …
Now I know I've been up too late..
I saw the title and thought it would be about some awesome new Harry Potter book coming out that I would really enjoy.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging