HP's next-generation arrays will be based on a scale-out, virtualised storage architecture using bladed storage processors and a separate storage management software layer - oh, and industry-standard drives and components. This is the message being put out by HP's new StorageWorks EMEA VP, Garry Veale, fresh from leaving Copan …
Now I know I've been up too late..
I saw the title and thought it would be about some awesome new Harry Potter book coming out that I would really enjoy.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can