Motion controlled gaming’s currently the talk of the town, thanks to the likes of Microsoft’s Project Natal. Now one enterprising Nintendo fan has turned a 1920s musical gadget into a new form of motion-based Mario controller. The unnamed 24-year-old gamer from Glasgow adapted an old Theremin so that he’s able to use it as a …
... let me see, to make Mario do stuff, you've got you make rapid vertical jerking motions with your right hand...?
I can see a whole new market for this controller...
sweet zombie jesus
I have the same t-shirt
...would be proud.
That is all.
that he's finding it way awkward to play. still cool though.
What's not to like?
And why didn't someone think of it before?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users