Motion controlled gaming’s currently the talk of the town, thanks to the likes of Microsoft’s Project Natal. Now one enterprising Nintendo fan has turned a 1920s musical gadget into a new form of motion-based Mario controller. The unnamed 24-year-old gamer from Glasgow adapted an old Theremin so that he’s able to use it as a …
... let me see, to make Mario do stuff, you've got you make rapid vertical jerking motions with your right hand...?
I can see a whole new market for this controller...
sweet zombie jesus
I have the same t-shirt
...would be proud.
That is all.
that he's finding it way awkward to play. still cool though.
What's not to like?
And why didn't someone think of it before?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- Will It Blend? Maybe. BlackBerry’s secret comeback weapon