Motion controlled gaming’s currently the talk of the town, thanks to the likes of Microsoft’s Project Natal. Now one enterprising Nintendo fan has turned a 1920s musical gadget into a new form of motion-based Mario controller. The unnamed 24-year-old gamer from Glasgow adapted an old Theremin so that he’s able to use it as a …
... let me see, to make Mario do stuff, you've got you make rapid vertical jerking motions with your right hand...?
I can see a whole new market for this controller...
sweet zombie jesus
I have the same t-shirt
...would be proud.
That is all.
that he's finding it way awkward to play. still cool though.
What's not to like?
And why didn't someone think of it before?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS