Motion controlled gaming’s currently the talk of the town, thanks to the likes of Microsoft’s Project Natal. Now one enterprising Nintendo fan has turned a 1920s musical gadget into a new form of motion-based Mario controller. The unnamed 24-year-old gamer from Glasgow adapted an old Theremin so that he’s able to use it as a …
... let me see, to make Mario do stuff, you've got you make rapid vertical jerking motions with your right hand...?
I can see a whole new market for this controller...
sweet zombie jesus
I have the same t-shirt
...would be proud.
That is all.
that he's finding it way awkward to play. still cool though.
What's not to like?
And why didn't someone think of it before?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...