back to article Nokia chucks Ovi combo onto desktop

Nokia has spent the last few years chucking its different portals into the Ovi brand, and now it's got round to combining the various desktop package too, with Ovi Desktop Suite version 2.0. Nokia's attempts to integrate its phones into the desktop computing experience have resulted in a bewildering plethora of applications that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
FAIL

not going to waste my time with nokia anymore

... Ovi has not worked each previous time they have announced it and I then tried it... too late nokia, just too late.

Anonymous Coward

Likewise

They will need to offer some freebies just to even get me there I'm afraid.

Maybe they need a catchy catchphrase like, "there's an app for that" but one that does not make me want to set like to kittens, like "there's an app for that"

to jeremy 3

"Ovi has not worked each previous time they have announced it and I then tried it... too late nokia, just too late."

Loo late for what? I hope you are not comparing this with oversized crashing monster which takes 30 seconds to open on my PC called iTunes

I think there should be almost no client, everything should be done over the air. Why there is contact app? I don't want another app, sync it with Yahoo or GMAIL over the air.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums