Nokia has spent the last few years chucking its different portals into the Ovi brand, and now it's got round to combining the various desktop package too, with Ovi Desktop Suite version 2.0. Nokia's attempts to integrate its phones into the desktop computing experience have resulted in a bewildering plethora of applications that …
not going to waste my time with nokia anymore
... Ovi has not worked each previous time they have announced it and I then tried it... too late nokia, just too late.
They will need to offer some freebies just to even get me there I'm afraid.
Maybe they need a catchy catchphrase like, "there's an app for that" but one that does not make me want to set like to kittens, like "there's an app for that"
to jeremy 3
"Ovi has not worked each previous time they have announced it and I then tried it... too late nokia, just too late."
Loo late for what? I hope you are not comparing this with oversized crashing monster which takes 30 seconds to open on my PC called iTunes
I think there should be almost no client, everything should be done over the air. Why there is contact app? I don't want another app, sync it with Yahoo or GMAIL over the air.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?