Nokia may have sprung a leak, because details have seeped out online about a handset that’s rumoured to be the Finnish firm’s upcoming rugged handset. Nokia_3720 Nokia's rugged 3720? Image courtesy of Mobile Cowboys The handset manufacturer has launched rugged phones before, such as the 5140i. But a mole has claimed that …
The 5140i was a great little phone. Survived a couple of years being used mainly around building sites and was covered in all sorts of crap by the time I finally upgraded. But it was the thick rubber coating that really made it. Sure, it would pick up scuffs and scratches but it didn't really matter. This thing looks all glass, steel and plastic. There is no way you would catch me using it in the same way as their last one.
Looks like the Samsung Solid (do they still sell that?) or the Sonim then. I refuse to be seen with the bright yellow JCB one!
Looks like the N78 but with proper buttons. The N78 I have is a decent enough phone but the designer was clearly just having a laugh with the keypad.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst