Nokia may have sprung a leak, because details have seeped out online about a handset that’s rumoured to be the Finnish firm’s upcoming rugged handset. Nokia_3720 Nokia's rugged 3720? Image courtesy of Mobile Cowboys The handset manufacturer has launched rugged phones before, such as the 5140i. But a mole has claimed that …
The 5140i was a great little phone. Survived a couple of years being used mainly around building sites and was covered in all sorts of crap by the time I finally upgraded. But it was the thick rubber coating that really made it. Sure, it would pick up scuffs and scratches but it didn't really matter. This thing looks all glass, steel and plastic. There is no way you would catch me using it in the same way as their last one.
Looks like the Samsung Solid (do they still sell that?) or the Sonim then. I refuse to be seen with the bright yellow JCB one!
Looks like the N78 but with proper buttons. The N78 I have is a decent enough phone but the designer was clearly just having a laugh with the keypad.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)