Nokia may have sprung a leak, because details have seeped out online about a handset that’s rumoured to be the Finnish firm’s upcoming rugged handset. Nokia_3720 Nokia's rugged 3720? Image courtesy of Mobile Cowboys The handset manufacturer has launched rugged phones before, such as the 5140i. But a mole has claimed that …
The 5140i was a great little phone. Survived a couple of years being used mainly around building sites and was covered in all sorts of crap by the time I finally upgraded. But it was the thick rubber coating that really made it. Sure, it would pick up scuffs and scratches but it didn't really matter. This thing looks all glass, steel and plastic. There is no way you would catch me using it in the same way as their last one.
Looks like the Samsung Solid (do they still sell that?) or the Sonim then. I refuse to be seen with the bright yellow JCB one!
Looks like the N78 but with proper buttons. The N78 I have is a decent enough phone but the designer was clearly just having a laugh with the keypad.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft