Famed PayPal hecamillionaire and space rocket kingpin Elon Musk has issued a personal retort to the lawsuit recently mounted against him by fellow co-founder of electrocar maker Tesla Motors, Martin Eberhard. In the lawsuit, mounted in the California superior court, Eberhard claims he has been repeatedly slandered by Musk, and …
I love spats like this!
Where both sides say that the negative publicity surrounding the dragging of their disagreement into public view has hurt them and that they and their companies have suffered financial damage verging on bankruptcy.
Then they go and shovel shedloads of cash down the lawyers' throats in order to have the whole sorry mess picked over again in detail through the courts.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids