Do iPhone owners love their games as much as dogs love bones? We’ve no idea, but peripherals firm 22Moo hopes to find out by launching a bone-shaped controller compatible with Apple’s latest iPhone OS – version 3.0. GameBone_Pro_01 22Moo's GameBone Pro: bona The GameBone Pro looks a lot like the Xbox 360’s controller – given …
So you hold the controller with your two hands... What are you supposed to do with your hand-held iPhone then? Rest it on your knees? Lean it against the wall and squint to see it?
Somebody really should have thought this thing through a bit more...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account