Do iPhone owners love their games as much as dogs love bones? We’ve no idea, but peripherals firm 22Moo hopes to find out by launching a bone-shaped controller compatible with Apple’s latest iPhone OS – version 3.0. GameBone_Pro_01 22Moo's GameBone Pro: bona The GameBone Pro looks a lot like the Xbox 360’s controller – given …
So you hold the controller with your two hands... What are you supposed to do with your hand-held iPhone then? Rest it on your knees? Lean it against the wall and squint to see it?
Somebody really should have thought this thing through a bit more...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning