Do iPhone owners love their games as much as dogs love bones? We’ve no idea, but peripherals firm 22Moo hopes to find out by launching a bone-shaped controller compatible with Apple’s latest iPhone OS – version 3.0. GameBone_Pro_01 22Moo's GameBone Pro: bona The GameBone Pro looks a lot like the Xbox 360’s controller – given …
So you hold the controller with your two hands... What are you supposed to do with your hand-held iPhone then? Rest it on your knees? Lean it against the wall and squint to see it?
Somebody really should have thought this thing through a bit more...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro