Do iPhone owners love their games as much as dogs love bones? We’ve no idea, but peripherals firm 22Moo hopes to find out by launching a bone-shaped controller compatible with Apple’s latest iPhone OS – version 3.0. GameBone_Pro_01 22Moo's GameBone Pro: bona The GameBone Pro looks a lot like the Xbox 360’s controller – given …
So you hold the controller with your two hands... What are you supposed to do with your hand-held iPhone then? Rest it on your knees? Lean it against the wall and squint to see it?
Somebody really should have thought this thing through a bit more...
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder