Do iPhone owners love their games as much as dogs love bones? We’ve no idea, but peripherals firm 22Moo hopes to find out by launching a bone-shaped controller compatible with Apple’s latest iPhone OS – version 3.0. GameBone_Pro_01 22Moo's GameBone Pro: bona The GameBone Pro looks a lot like the Xbox 360’s controller – given …
So you hold the controller with your two hands... What are you supposed to do with your hand-held iPhone then? Rest it on your knees? Lean it against the wall and squint to see it?
Somebody really should have thought this thing through a bit more...
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant